* Slammiversary has been announced for June 12th in Orlando, Florida. This was confirmed at the weigh-ins on April 23rd.
* According to Pro Wrestling Sheets, Summit Strategic Investments are in discussions to partner/invest in TNA. The CEO of SSI is Roger Brown, the brother of Jason Brown (CEO of Aroluxe). Ryan Satin is disputing the report that Aroluxe is interested in investing in TNA.
* Joanie Laurer better known to the world as "Chyna" has passed away. Chyna made a few TNA appearances in 2011 most notably teaming with Kurt Angle against Jeff and Karen Jarrett at Sacrifice 2011. We at TNAsylum wish the family, friends and fans of Chyna our deepest condolences.
* Dixie Carter announced on her Twitter that TNA has signed a deal with FX Middle East for programming starting on May 20th.
* According to Wrestling Observer, the main company that is attempting to buy into TNA is Aroluxe Marketing which currently employs Ron and Don Harris, who have been working in the company for the past few years. Aroluxe is also the company that has been in charge of production and the financing of recent tapings. Dixie Carter wants to only sell about 49% of the company so she can maintain majority ownership.
PWInsider is reporting that as per an agreement with Aroluxe, if TNA doesn't pay the company back for what they owe them, Aroluxe can take majority ownership of the company. You can read that side of the story here.
A PWInsider source within TNA claimed that the company was still in negotiation with several strategic partners (which are believed to be three groups) and downplayed the idea that anything would be settled this week.