* TNA announced the following matches for next week's live Impact: Matt Hardy vs. EC3, Jeff Hardy vs. Eric Young, and Mike Bennett & Maria vs. Drew Galloway & Gail Kim.
* Micah announced that he will be teaming with his brother, Tama Tonga, in New Japan Pro Wrestling. While nothing has been confirmed, it appears Micah is done with TNA.
* Mr. Anderson announced that he is done with TNA. According to Pro Wrestling Sheet, Anderson was released due to a failed drug test. His match with Eric Young was supposed to air on January 19, but Anderson looked so bad in the ring they had to remove it from the show. Sources say management is hoping Anderson gets some sort of treatment.
* TNA will be returning to Universal Studios in Orlando from March 15-19, including a live Impact next Tuesday on Pop. These tapings will feature a mix of Impact, Xplosion and One Night Only. Read the press release here.
* Davey Richards revealed that he is booked for wrestling shows in July. Regarding his injury, Davey said: “There’s science but it also comes down to mental strength and human will. I have a great physical therapist but other than that, I do all my own rehab at home. Even the surgery, I picked a very different surgery to replace my ACL that's been shown to massively decrease recovery time, so I really do think I’m ahead of the game.”
* Jade said: “I’ve been wrestling for eight years, but I never had a set character. I was just a wrestler. Now I’m this bad ass member of the Dollhouse. There are so many things I have to focus on besides wrestling. You have to get your character over and talk on the mic and master mannerisms. It’s getting easier with experience and having people support me. It also helps that I know who my character is now, so I can play into that.”
* Velvet Sky said: “The future is definitely wide open for me. I work hard every day to improve myself. I’m going to keep going forward in the professional wrestling industry. I am currently enrolled in school as well and working towards my degree. Velvet Sky is just going to keep on going strong every single day.”