* According to Figure Four Online, there is talk of a big immediate push for Mike Bennett in TNA. Bennett and Maria are expected to debut on Impact shortly.
* Matt Hardy stated: “I have a good idea of where I’m going the next couple of months. My goal in 2016 as far as Matt Hardy and my story arc and people who are going to be around me is to be the most creative and different and do unique things that have never been done on pro wrestling television before. That’s the secret now.”
* Jeremy Borash believes that TNA needs to make a splash for its debut on Pop. He added that he's looking forward to the surprises they have in store, as well as the look and feel of the show. He also revealed the plan is to run British Boot Camp every other year.
* Rockstar Spud challenged Kurt Angle to a match in Birmingham, England. Spud said if TNA listens, the atmosphere will be electric at the Barclaycard Arena.
* The Pope stated: “When it comes to getting back in the ring with TNA, I don’t see it right now as a purpose to be fulfilled. There have been talks about it, but if it’s not for gold or a special, meaningful purpose, then there’s no point for me to get back in a TNA ring. I love commentating. My goal is to bring back the lost art form of Bobby ‘The Brain’ Heenan.”