* PWInsider reports that Mike Bennett and Maria Kanellis have finished up with ROH and are heading to TNA. While nothing has been confirmed, Bennett and Kanellis were telling people that they will be starting with TNA in January.
* Madison Rayne is featured in the latest "Diva Diaries," available December 23rd on DVD at Highspots.com. In the preview, Madison talks about her struggle to make it to TNA.
* TJP teased: “2016 is a new beginning. It's always exciting when you get to collaborate in a new direction. I think there's a lot of new roads that have been paved for guys, and I’m excited about the new direction I’m ready to take on. I feel like TNA's priority is getting younger. I think people are ready for different stuff, so it’s a cool time for our roster.”
* Rockstar Spud said: “I want to be in the main event. I want to be with the main players and prove myself every time. When TNA put me in there with EC3, Austin Aries and Kurt Angle, I’ve proved that I can go with the best. There’s no risk with me anymore.”
* Kurt Angle said: “TNA has done an incredible job with EC3. I love Eric Young’s new character. But for TNA to survive they need some more young guys to step up. There are going to be guys this upcoming year that will have the chance because the Kurt Angle’s are leaving; the Sting’s have left. There are a lot of voids to be filled.”
* Eric Young said: “Destination America were good to us for a year and we did very good business for them. I think we increased their overall viewership by 26% in one year. We have good momentum. I know there can be a dark cloud at times, but I feel moving to Pop is a great step. No matter what you think about TNA, this is a power move.”