* Billy Corgan told TMZ Sports that TNA is in a rebuilding process, comparing it to that of the Chicago Cubs. He added that wrestling needs to get away from the "typical misogynist stuff" and pointed to Ronda Rousey as an example of how to market women.
* Kurt Angle stated: “TNA offered me another contract to come back and be the face of the company and do something to teach the guys. I’m taking that under consideration because they’ve always been loyal to me. When you look at EC3, Roode, Galloway and Lashley, those are the guys who are going to carry this company.”
* Wrestling Observer reports that TNA is offering new deals for guaranteed money. New deals still allow talents to work indies but promoters must go through TNA to book their televised talents. These deals are likely just for top talents that are being pushed in 2016. TNA is also planning to get more aggressive with merchandising later this year.
* TNA announced the full roster for next week's UK tour. The only names not appearing are Jeff Hardy, Mr. Anderson, Robbie E, Chris Melendez, Andrew Everett, Aiden O'Shea, and DJ Z. Read the press release here.
* According to PWInsider, the word going around TNA is that last year's postponed tour of India will now take place sometime this summer.