* Drew Galloway announced on Twitter that he has left IMPACT Wrestling. His contract recently expired and the company and Galloway couldn't come to terms on a new one.
*Kevin Sullivan, who was Vice President of Production with Impact Wrestling from 2005 to 2013, has confirmed that he is back with Impact Wrestling.
* IMPACT has announced its Universal Studios schedule from March-August. The dates listed are:
Thursday, March 2nd-Sunday, March 5
Thursday, April 20th-Sunday, April 23rd
Sunday, July 2nd- Thursday, July 6
Thursday, August 17-Sunday, August 23th.
Only the April 20th and August 17 dates are live episodes of IMPACT. No word on if there are other tapings between, if ONO will be taped or if we will see the return of PPVs.
* There are serious discussions about bringing back Nick Aldis (aka Magnus). Aldis left the company in 2015. He became Global Force Wrestling's World Champion since then.
* It has been announced by the president of Pro Wrestling NOAH, Masayuki Uchida, that there will be an alliance between Pro Wrestling NOAH and Impact Wrestling.
* Scott D'Amore is returning to Impact Wrestling as part of creative and international relations. He last worked for Impact Wrestling in 2010.
* Dutch Mantel has joined the creative team along with John Gaburick, Matt Conway and Madison Rayne.
* Dixie Carter has moved out of the TNA offices in Nashville. Her husband Serg also no longer works with TNA.
* Jeff Jarrett looks to be coming on board as the new Executive Producer (Big John Gaburick's old role). No word yet on what kind of dynamic this will create with Global Force Wrestling.
* As of the beginning of February, neither Drew Galloway nor the Hardys have been signed to new contracts.
* John Gaburick looks to be sticking with the company as he recently had his deal re-structured.
* Don West is back to liquidate old TNA Merchandise. No word on whether the company is looking to bring him back beyond that. Jeff Jarrett was said to be instrumental in the idea.