I mentioned this in the comments during the show and I will say it again, I strongly don't like the look of the IMPACT shows in the UK. The crowd is loud and awesome but I don't feel that TNA highlights them well enough. They don't mic them well and during matches, they are darkened to make it feel like there is nobody at the shows. I also hate the UK cage. It looks really cheap and doesn't fit the atmosphere is Lockdown. Between the cage, the brownish lighting and the different set, to me it feel like production takes a hit during the Maximum IMPACT Tour (which makes sense as a way to save money).
* Beer Money vs Bram/EY was a good way to open the show. Since this was supposed to be like a PPV, it made sense to open with a match. The two teams fought inside and outside the ring. I like that the Terror Twins kept Storm outside the ring while working on Roode. Beer Money got the logical win as I believe this feud could be over.
* Trevor Lee vs Tigre Uno was a strong conclusion to their feud. I like that Lee is entering to Gregory Shane Helms' theme because it has a good beat. Tigre's spot from the top was awesome but you can tell the pace has slowed (as mentioned by TNAsylum's HeelCast). Trevor can now move on as well as Tigre. I'm hoping Tigre doesn't just get lost in the shuffle. Trevor can move to someone like Mandrews, DJ Z or Andrew Everett.
* I liked the stuff between Decay and Jimmy Havoc this week. The short little Decay video was well done. It looks like Havoc and Rosemary have quite the history. These two entities may be fighting in the future. Havoc is getting a storyline which could mean he is sticking around. I haven't seen anything of him but I am guessing we will be in the near future.
* The Knockouts Lethal Lockdown Match was way better than expected. The use of weapons allowed them to hide the weaknesses of those involved. It says something when Gail Kim couldn't find anyone aside from Maria to fill in for Madison Rayne. I felt the short stuff with Maria went too fast. She didn't tease the heel turn long enough. Jade picking up the win with the Package Piledriver should set her up for a title shot while Maria is waiting in the wings after that.
* The promo between Angle and Lashley continued to build up their match two weeks away. Its hard to believe that there are only two shows left of Kurt Angle in TNA. I am still predicting Lashley wins with shenanigans. It seems like he is turning towards the dark side.
*The Odarg vs Eli match was once again ridiculous. Grado is okay in certain situations but this wasn't one of them. I am hoping that Eli doesn't get the fired case in all of this.
* I enjoyed the Matt Hardy vs EC3 match. One on one it shows that EC3 is better than Hardy. Hardy needs numbers and backstabbing to get the upper-hand. This week it was Rockstar Spud turning on EC3. Like with Maria earlier, I wish the moment would have been drawn out a little more to build anticipation. Spud's actions make complete sense. I like that EC3's past behavior is haunting him now. He did a lot of bad things as a heel and made a lot of different enemies. Now the fans are behind him but he is still paying for it. EC3 has to go through Tyrus and now Spud to get to Hardy. I see it happening and EC3 eventually regaining what is his.