So EC3 told Jeff that he would have to fight his way back up from the bottom. He then called out a "prospective talent" as Jeff's opponent. Here we saw Shynron. I know many fans have clamored for Shynron in TNA but I really disliked how he was introduced here. In many ways he was treated like a Norv Fernum. EC3 made fun of him while also announcing him, he kept calling him Shinbone and Shynron didn't even get a lot of offense in his match. If TNA plans on keeping Shynron around (which I can't tell) then they have to do some work to make him more of a serious character. I personally didn't see anything that made me as a fan want TNA to keep the guy around.
* Cheap plug but I highly suggest you check out Raven Effect's Nevermore column. Nothing is cooler than getting some feedback on an article. It shows appreciation for a writer's work. It may be a long article but it has some good ideas and points of discussion.
* The Knockout Street Fight was okay. The entire division needs new faces because everything revolves around this Beautiful People vs Dollhouse feud. Jade seems to be emerging as something more. I liked her Package Piledriver move.
* Intrigued by Raquel. Based on her limited training, it looks like she may be better suited for a valet role much like Reby Sky and Maria. Its hard to tell where they are going with her. She has a good look but she appears to be very green still.
* I am so happy that Beer Money is back. Their celebration was a lot of funny. Putting Roode and Storm back together reminds me of DX from 2006-2009. Two strong singles characters partner up to reinvigorate their characters. They can have fun in the process while selling a lot of merchandise. I feel this strengthens TNA's tag team division and hope its a long term thing. TNA has done a good job building some new tag teams as not only have they got Beer Money but also Bram/EY and Eli Drake/Jessie Godderz.
EY and Roode had a solid match where Young won the KOTM Championship. These two teams main evented One Night Only Live and it appears their feud will continue.
* The "Huh" talk show got a lot of hate in the taping results but I didn't think it was too bad. Mr. Anderson has a character that is suited for a wrestling talk show. With some tweaking, I think the concept would be over. I am not a fan of the name and think something like "Open Mic Night w/Mr. Anderson" sounds a lot better.
The first episode was about Mr. Anderson poking at Matt Hardy over his loss last week. Just judging off of the way things have gone down, Matt showed signs of turning to the dark side. Between this segment and his segment later with Matt, that may be the case. Anyway, they announced a Last Man Standing Match for the World Title where if Matt lost, he would leave TNA.
* The six-man champions showcase was a short little match. Eventually, DJ Z turned on Jessie and Eli Drake over some misfires. I see a lot of potential in the Drake/Jessie partnership. Both are douche bags that seem to have good chemistry. I hope their team doesn't go by the wayside. On that same token, I hope we get more of DJ Z after this because he also could be a much bigger star and it would be a disappointment to see him fall through the cracks.
* Kurt Angle vs Drew Galloway was a great match to close the show. The best thing we can get is a series of strong matches during Kurt's farewell tour where he elevates younger stars. Galloway was at the top of my list of potential opponents. I would also like to see matches with Davey Richards, Eddie Edwards and maybe even someone like Roode or Storm.