It's a jam packed episode as Raveneffect, FK9, Chef, Hurls, and King of the Mountain's Kyle discuss the results of Genesis. Also is there a feud brewing between Chef and Broken Matt Hardy?
* IMPACT Wrestling debuted a new show logo during the tapings in January.
* Jeff Jarrett was brought in to serve as a "executive consultant" for Anthem. As of now, he won't be appearing on TV in any manner. He will also be continuing his work at Global Force Wrestling. Dutch Mantel also was backstage this week serving as a "creative consultant."
* Mark Andrews will be competing in WWE's United Kingdom Tournament indicating that he has departed TNA.
* Raquel announced that she has departed IMPACT Wrestling.
* It was announced that CBS' lineup (which includes Pop TV and IMPACT Wrestling) will be included when Hulu launches their live stream later this year.
We're back and this week, we're talking Race for the Case, the return of Brooke, and all things Maria Kanellis and Impact Wrestling! So sit back and enjoy this show as Brother Underscore and Da Chef break things down.
And who knows, maybe you'll get a behind the scenes story or two from the Master of the Mafia!
Late last night, through reading my email, I learned that former TNAsylum Writer, Shelbin (aka Chris Regal) had lost his battle with cancer.
I had known Shelbin since 2009 when I asked him to be a part of TNAsylum. Shelbin was a big contributor to the site, posting news, writing columns (such as Shelbin's Slant and the first iteration of "This Week on IMPACT"). He worked on and off for the site between 2010-2013.
The issues between Shelbin and myself were very public when he left the site. We did not have a good relationship for the past few years. It is very well known that there was no love lost between the both of us. I won't get into that because this article isn't about that.
Even though there were clearly issues between the two of us, Shelbin was a very passionate TNA fan. He loved the company and spent many hours of his life dedicated his fandom of the company. No matter the differences between Shelbin and I, we both loved IMPACT Wrestling.
Its very important that we appreciate what we have today because everything can change tomorrow. Life is constantly evolving.
If any TNAsylum readers want to discuss Shelbin, they can do so on this post.
I wish my deepest sympathies to the family, friends and acquaintances of Shelbin.
Hurls and King of The Mountain's Kyle breakdown One Night Only Live and Impact from this past week. It's a red hot show that you can't miss.