* EC3 defeated Matt Hardy by disqualification when Mike Bennett came to the ring and attacked EC3. Bennett attacked EC3 after the match. Bennett said EC3's road to redemption comes to an end. Bennett said that since EC3 didn't pin or submit Matt Hardy so he won't get his rematch at Slammiversary. Matt was fairly sloppy during this match. This transformation was a bad creative move for him. TNA continues to put off the announcement of EC3 vs Bennett at Slammiversary. Bennett just keeps pulling the golden carrot from EC3.
* Allie was in the ring and introduced Maria. Maria bragged about firing Velvet Sky saying she was part of the Knockouts of the past but she is looking towards the future. Gail Kim came out and was pissed about Velvet. She challenged Maria to a match but Maria refused. She told Gail that tonight, she would be in a match and if she lost, she would be fired. Gail wanted Maria but Sienna came out and attacked Gail from behind. Maria is so good in this role. She keeps running from Gail but eventually that match is gonna happen. I'm guessing it will eventually happen at Slammiversary.
* Al Snow defeated Grado in a Street Fight. Mahabali Shera brought weapons out for Grado but all of a sudden, the former Marcus Louis and Sylvestor Lefort of NXT fame attacked him from behind. The distraction allowed Snow to pick up the win. The Frenchmen are interesting additions to the roster. This wasn't my type of comedy.
* Lashley was in the ring bragging about being the only fighter on the roster. Drew Galloway came out and the two were about to brawl when Dixie Carter made her entrance. She announced Lashley vs Galloway would happen at Slammiversary in a Knockout or Tap Out Match. Galloway and Lashley brawled which led to Lashley Spearing Galloway and laying out a referee. Chaotic segment that set the stage for Slammiversary. I like the MMA feel to the Lashley/Galloway segments. While I don't want all segments to be like that, its unique when its done as rarely as it is.
* Trevor Lee defeated Eddie Edwards, Andrew Everett and DJ Z in an Ultimate X Match to retain the X Division Title. Eddie Edwards actually pulled down the title but Gregory Shane Helms was distracting the referee allowing Lee to quickly grab it from Edwards. This was a really good match with many highlights. While many might not like the finish, I thought it was clever.
* Gail Kim defeated Sienna with a rollup. After the match, Maria attacked Gail Kim while Sienna and Allie tried to get her to stop. I'm guessing Maria putting her hands on Gail leads to her being fired as Leader of Knockouts Division or leads to a match at Slammiversary.
* In some type of gym, the Bromans were looking for their guru. Raquel ended up being revealed as their guru to help them win the Tag Team Title. A flash forward scene showed the Bromans exhausted after Raquel put them through a workout. I love looking at Raquel so I am in favor of more of her on TV.
* Jeff Hardy defeated Rockstar Spud and Tyrus in a handicap Ladder Match. As a result, Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy in Full Metal Mayhem will happen at Slammiversary. At one point during the match, Tyrus tried to climb the Ladder but he was too big and broke a rung. The main event was too short for my liking. Could have used a few more minutes.