* There was an in-ring promo between Drew Galloway and Matt Hardy. Hardy got pissed at Drew for mentioning Jeff. A lot of words exchanged. After that, Tyrus teased cashing in his "Bound for Gold" title shot he won at Bound For Glory. The promo was very basic in teasing the main event tonight. I'm glad TNA didn't forget about Tyrus' title shot.
* Lashley defeated The Pope in a Street Fight. Lashley attacked Pope as he was making his entrance. Pope didn't get much offense in before Lashley put him away with a Spear. Lashley continued attacking Pope after the match until EC3 came out and Lashley retreated. At that moment, Mike Bennett came out and attacked EC3 with a chair. A lot going on here. First, I am guessing there aren't plans of putting Pope back in the ring full time because he didn't get much offense. Secondly, I am guessing Lashley vs EC3 is the longterm plan. Finally, this was a good transition into the next segment.
* EC3 and Mike Bennett exchanged words in the ring. Bennett kept saying that he was an excuse for EC3 losing. EC3 challenged Bennett to a match which The Miracle accepted, for next week. Bennett tried to leave but EC3 chased him down. Bennett put Maria in between them allowing him to escape. Good exchange building to the first major showdown between the two.
* Jade defeated Gail Kim and Madison Rayne to become Knockouts Champion after Maria interfered allowing Jade to hit a Leg Sweep STO for the win. While I am happy that Jade is champion, more could have been done if she won the title cleanly.
* Backstage Al Snow was explaining his actions last week to Billy Corgan. He was saying certain people don't belong in professional wrestling. Billy said Al broke Grado's arm so he is out for a month if not more. He told Al that he would be suspended for one week and he would need to make a public apology to the world or there would be a problem.
* Gregory Shane Helms and Trevor Lee called out Eddie Edwards. Helms told Edwards that they could chase after the tag titles. He has carried partners to tag team gold in the past but imagine what he and Eddie could do. Edwards said he knows what Helms is about. He said when he uses his title rematch, it will be with Davey. Helms and Lee looked like they were going to attack Eddie but Beer Money came out for the save. This is a good way to transition Eddie into a feud with Lee while touching on the history of Eddie and Beer Money. Sadly, that feud won't be continuing after Roode's departure.
After Helms, Lee and Eddie left, Beer Money talked about the list of challengers they have beaten. Decay interrupted saying that last time they held the tag titles, it was for fun, but this next time, its for real. The two teams brawled until security broke things up.
* Backstage, Beer Money said they were tired of the crap. Next week, anyone who wanted a title shot could come for them in a match. Looks like a multi-team match.
* Drew Galloway defeated Matt Hardy with the Iron Maiden to retain the World Heavyweight Title. Before the match, Tyrus looked to use his title shot but it was a distraction. Spud and Tyrus kept trying to interfere but eventually Jeff Hardy came out and evened the odds. The distraction allowed Galloway to turn the tables and retain the title. This was an instrument in furthering the Hardy rivalry.