* Drew Galloway defeated Tyrus with the Future Shock to retain the World Title. I like that they kicked off IMPACT with a World Championship Match as it is different and elevates the rest of the product. Both men worked hard resulting in an entertaining match. I think TNA views Tyrus as a main eventer but the company needs to do a better job making him look like a monster in the future. He has potential!
* Maria was out in the ring talking about building the Knockouts Division in her image. She was interrupted by Gail Kim who accused her of being behind her kidnapping. She wanted to attack Maria but she couldn't as Maria was her boss. Maria announced that Gail would face Rosemary next. Good segment! You feel for Gail since Maria has been dodging her but now she can't touch her. Maria is awesome in the bitchy heel role. I laughed when she called the Knockouts Division nothing.
* Rosemary defeated Gail Kim following a distraction by Maria, black mist and a modified F5. This was Rosemary's debut and it was solid. She is such an awesome character and solid in-ring talent. It feels like a new day for IMPACT Wrestling with a complete shakeup of the roster.
* Eli Drake is hosting "Fact of Life" which includes his own dummy button. He goes over all the dummies in TNA but calls out the Bromans. Eli said they could have won tag team gold but Jessie made a stupid mistake making him a...dummy. Jessie said Eli couldn't even beat Grado. After some more back and forth, the Bromans attacked Eli before he retreated. I like the idea of a talk show on IMPACT and Eli is the perfect host. While this wasn't the best segment, it definitely has a lot of potential.
* Decay defeated Beer Money in a "Valley of Shadows" Match to become World Tag Team Champions after Abyss chokeslammed Bobby Roode onto tacks. Valley of Shadows is the same match as Monster's Ball just with a different name. I preferred the Decay vs Wolves Monster's Ball Match from earlier this year but this was also a good match. The finish was predictable with Roode being on his way out. With that said, he worked really hard for someone leaving the company. Thank you Bobby for the many years of memories.
* Bram defeated Eric Young in a Falls Count Anywhere Match to become King of the Mountain Champion. This felt like a tamer version of the Valley of Shadows match that we just saw. Bram is like the next generation of EY's current character. I liked the finish of Bram hitting the Brighter Side of Suffering through the table. Eric is another one I will miss but I could see him likely returning in the future.
* Jeff Hardy came out for a promo talking about his match last week. He got interrupted by Reby Hardy and Rockstar Spud who blamed Jeff for what he did to Matt. They said he would pay when Matt returns. Reby spit in Jeff's face but when Jeff blocked a slap, Spud clipped his knee. Jeff fended off Spud with a Twist of Fate and then left the ring. I don't think the stuff between Matt and Jeff is over by a longshot. Reby is so unlikable that she makes a good heel. I want some Knockout to beat the crap out of her.
* Mike Bennett defeated EC3 after reversing a Cobra Clutch into a rollup. Awesome back and forth match between two rivals. EC3's streak is over at the hands of Bennett. I like the story being told that with Bennett's arrival, EC3's world has been falling apart. I expect this thing to continue between these two. Awesome way to conclude Sacrifice.
It was a good show even if it didn't feel like the special it was. While I know it has to do with finances, its sad that TNA can't make these shows visually stand apart from a regular episode of IMPACT.