* World Champion, Drew Galloway was in the ring and talked about Lashley's attack last week. Drew had taped ribs and said he wasn't cleared to wrestle. Rockstar Spud came out and ran his mouth at Drew and told the crowd it would be the last time anyone saw Jeff Hardy. Spud said Galloway had been warned. Tyrus came out and said Drew hid behind a doctor's note. Tyrus announced that he would challenge Drew for the World Title next week. Rockstar Spud took a cheap shot on Drew which lead to him and Tyrus beating on the champion. Tyrus hit a few splashes on the ribs of Galloway. Good promo for next week. I am loving Spud's new character. He is like a drug addict.
* Trevor Lee defeated DJ Z and Eddie Edwards in a 3-Way Match to retain the X Division Title when Andrew Everett debuted and helped Lee win the match. Afterwards, Lee, Everett and Helms attacked Edwards and DJ Z. This match could have used more time. Its nice to see another face in the X Division. There are enough similarities between Everett and Lee that their teaming makes a lot of sense.
* Eric Young and Bram were in the ring. EY is tired of TNA catering to guys like EC3, Jeff Hardy and Drew Galloway. He said he was taking the KOTM Title and going. He said he and Bram quit. Bram disagreed saying he was tired off playing EY's lackey. He also told EY that the championship looked heavy on him and would better around his waist. He challenged Young to a title match but EY low-blowed him and hit him with a Piledriver. Young then grabbed scissors and cut off a part of Bram's beard. EY is on his way out so it makes sense to A) get the belt off of him and B) build someone else up. I wish we got more between these two but backstage circumstances prevented that.
* Mike Bennett and Maria are out. Mike Bennett tells a story of Prince Ethan and how a white knight (Bennett) came in and stole all his power. EC3 interrupted and the two went back and forth. EC3 told Bennett that even though the record shows that Bennett won the video shows that EC3 beat his ass. EC3 said Bennett has done nothing. He challenged Bennett to a Street Fight next week at Sacrifice so that Bennett could BEAT him. Bennett accepted. Excellent exchange between the two. While I feel the feud is being rushed and could be held off until Sacrifice, it doesn't make me less excited over what we are getting.
* Al Snow defeated Mahabali Shera after using a foreign object. Al Snow trashed the fans before the match calling them hypocrites. Snow did a good job selling for Shera, who pulled out some new moves. This is the match that could have been shorter.
* Backstage, Eli Drake announced that next week he would name all the dummies one by one in a segment he is calling "Fact of Life." Its a good way to use Eli by giving him his own talk show.
* Decay brought Gail Kim to the ring. Rosemary talked about the fans being puppets but Decay having their strings cut. Abyss told Gail that the only thing that could save her was Beer Money. James Storm and Bobby Roode came out. Abyss told them that they wanted a tag title match next week. After they accepted, Abyss added that he wanted the title match to be a "Valley of Shadows" Match. Decay let Gail go as Beer Money and Gail headed to the back. Valley of Shadows sounds a lot like Monster's Ball. This is another feud that feels rushed due to backstage circumstances. Decay is one of the best acts on the roster right now. They make your skin crawl.
* Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy in an I Quit Match ended in an apparent no contest. Jeff choked Matt out and then hit a HUGE Swanton Bomb off the the staircase to the rafters. Paramedics tended to Matt after the match and stretchered him out to end the show. This was a very physical match with both guys giving it their all. Matt might have an out as Jeff technically said the words "I Quit." Should be interesting where they go from here.