* Beer Money defeated Decay, Bram and EY and the Bromans to retain the Tag Team Titles after EY unintentionally hit Bram leading to the finish. Some solid action from all four teams. TNA really is building up the Bromans as the new face team. Jessie has been pretty impressive in recent weeks. I like how they put all four teams in there.
* Backstage, Matt Hardy approached Jeff. He confirmed their match for next week. Tonight there will be a tag team match with Jeff and a partner against Matt Hardy and Tyrus. If Matt wins, its I Quit, if Jeff wins then its Full Metal Mayhem. I like them raising the stakes for next week even if I feel that TNA is shooting through a lot of feuds in a relatively short time.
* Maria was in the ring and called out Jade. Maria took credit for Jade being champion and wanted her to turn over the title which Jade refused. Maria said she was the leader of the Knockouts Division. One by one, the Knockouts Division (Gail Kim, Marti Bell and Rebel and the Beautiful People) interrupted and said they were the leaders of the division. Billy Corgan came out and after some ass-kissing by Maria, announced a match for next week to determine the leader of the Knockouts Division. A brawl broke out after Jade missed a punch on Maria. This segment really set the stage for Maria. I don't know what kind of match this will be but it gets all the Knockouts on TV. Jade isn't comfortable on the mic yet. The Beautiful People continue to have issues.
* Gregory Shane Helms and Trevor Lee cut a promo about how Eddie Edwards was laid out backstage. They called out anyone from the X Division. The challenge was accepted by DJ Z, with new music and a new look.
* DJ Z defeated Trevor Lee with a rollup. After the match, Helms attacked DJ Z from behind. Eddie Edwards ran out and made the save. The story here is that Edwards was scheduled for a title match tonight but was taken backstage. DJ Z looks to be in line for a title shot with his non-title win tonight. Will this lead to a tag team match that gets Helms back in the ring?
* Mike Bennett defeated EC3 by disqualification. EC3 had numerous phantom pins and submissions on Bennett but Maria kept interfering. EC3 eventually lost his cool and whacked Bennett with a steel chair. This feud could be big for IMPACT but at this point, it feels rushed. TNA likes to throw everything at us which is exciting for the short term but doesn't provide a lot of longevity for the current roster.
* Al Snow came out saying he was told to apologize. He called out Mahabali Shera, who was angry. Al talked about when he was breaking into the business, he had to earn it. He said that young guys today get opportunities and don't understand the way it was. He talked about how he was abused when he first got into the business. He told Shera that he was wrong and wants to be a part of helping build the young guys up. Shera accepted his apology but as they left the ring, Snow threw Shera into the steel steps and continued the beat down. Snow's promo was actually very good. I don't ever remember him being a promo guy but he emitted a lot of emotion.
* Jade defeated Madison Rayne to retain the Knockouts Title. Jade finished Madison off with a Leg Sweep STO. I personally prefer the Package Piledriver. It was an okay match but a solid title defense. During the match, it was announced that the Knockouts would face in a Ladder Match to determine who would lead the Knockouts Division.
* Matt Hardy and Tyrus defeated Jeff Hardy and Drew Galloway after Matt hit Jeff in the throat with a hammer. After the match, Lashley came out and hit a series of Spears on Drew Galloway. The main event was okay. Lashley set up a title shot with his post-match attacks. TNA is doing a pretty good job having multiple feuds intersect including this one with Lashley.
* There was a slow-motion video of Jeff Hardy hitting a Swanton from high up. A commercial saying Hardy vs Hardy: I Quit Match is happening next week.