* EC3 vs Matt Hardy, Reby Hardy, Tyrus and Rockstar Spud ended in a disqualification when Mike Bennett came out and attacked EC3. The heels continued the beatdown until Beer Money made the save. Beer Money challenged them to a six man match with Beer Money and EC3 vs Matt Hardy, Mike Bennett and Tyrus. The handicap match was solid. EC3 actually looked like he could win with Spud and Reby being on the heel team. It was a means to an end as it was just used to build to a six man tag.
* Matt Hardy, Tyrus and Mike Bennett defeated EC3 and Beer Money in a six man tag when Matt pinned Roode. Solid action in this one. If you are a fan of the Matt Hardy Brand stable, Mike Bennett and EC3, you got around 35 minutes of these players. It made sense for Roode to take the fall since he is on his way out.
* Gail Kim was interviewed backstage. She wasn't happy that Maria kept dodging her. She announced that she went to management and got another #1 Contender's Match. Madison Rayne and Velvet (who are in the match) said it will just prove who wants it more. So is this the end of the Beautiful People as well. With Velvet's contract coming up, I say give it to Madison and just use Sky as an enhancement talent from here on out.
* Backstage, Robbie E and Jessie were talking about the Bromans reuniting. Eli Drake walked in and was pissed that Jessie left him to go back to Robbie. After he left Robbie and Jessie made fun of his breath. Jessie told Robbie that they had to go darker.
* Madison Rayne defeated Velvet Sky to become #1 Contender following a Jacknife rollup. They definitely teased a Beautiful People split here. Madison was the right choice to go over.
* The Pope cut a promo in the ring talking about how he had to stand up for his partner and said he had to be the best "Pope" he could. Lashley came out and demanded Pope apologized and told him to go back to the announce booth. Pope refused and challenged Lashley to a fight. Eventually things broke down with the two brawling. Security came out and tried separating the two. At one point, Pope dived off the top rope onto Lashley outside the ring. While I want Pope to return to the ring full-time, it looks like we may get at least one match out of this. I like this feud. Lashley needs to continue dominating and if they don't intend on Pope being a full-time wrestler, it makes sense to have Lashley go over him. Maybe Pope will get that itch during his possible match with Lashley. Enjoyable segment!
* Eric Young and Bram came out. EY was trash talking Jeff Hardy telling him to win the title tonight so EY could take it from him. There seemed to be issues between EY and Bram due to what Bram did last week (eliminating EY). They got interrupted by the Bromans, who did their comedy stuff calling them the Angry Beards. This led to a match. They are teasing a breakup between Bram and EY. EY's "you're looking at god" line needs to go. I think the Bromans have a lot of potential but they need a few tweaks.
Bromans defeated Bram and EY after some miscommunication between Bram and EY leading to the Bromans hitting the Bro-Down for the win. With Beer Money possibly being done, they need to build up the Bromans. It makes sense giving them a win over EY/Bram here. These two explosive personalities will be going at it sooner rather than later I think.
* Grado and Mahabali Shera were backstage preparing for their party tonight. Al Snow showed up and attacked them out of nowhere. Snow smashed Grado's hand with a steel pipe. Grado did a good job selling the attack on his hand. Snow and Grado have a little history so the attack makes sense. I don't know what more they can get out of it though.
* Gregory Shane Helms and Trevor Lee were in the ring. Helms put over Lee as a great talent. He put over the X Division as being a cornerstone of this division. He called out Eddie Edwards to have a few words with him. Helms called The Wolves one of the greatest tag teams. Eddie said that with Davey sidelined, he was looking at temporarily working as a singles wrestler. Helms said his in-ring debut for IMPACT was imminent. He proposed setting the tag division on its ear by having Eddie Edwards use his rematch and team with Shane Helms to regain the titles from Beer Money. He said he would give him a week to think about this so he should make the right decision. So Pope, Al Snow and Gregory Shane Helms are all getting involved as wrestlers? I'm guessing Edwards turns Helms down and chases after the X Division Title.
* Backstage, Pope challenged Lashley to a fight next week on IMPACT.
* Drew Galloway defeated Jeff Hardy in a fairly good match to retain the World Title. Both men kicked out of their opponents signature moves. Jeff Hardy went for a Swanton Bomb on Drew on the outside (who was lying on steel stairs) but it cost him. Galloway put Jeff down with the Future Shock. After the match, Matt Hardy came out and challenged Drew Galloway for the World Title next week. Galloway challenged him to go right now but Bram/EY attacked Jeff Hardy out of nowhere. Jeff and Drew got the upperhand and ran the heels off. Jeff told Young that next week's show is Hardy's Revenge and that he will face Young in Six Sides of Steel.
The main event was good. They are building up next week's show as something to really watch. Between Six Sides of Steel and another World Title Match, it should be a good show to watch.